Inland Steel Products Inc. is a founding member of the Canadian Association of Recycling Industries and has been a leading-edge recycler for 50 years. Inland Steel utilizes the latest material handling technology to help contribute to a cleaner, healthier environment through recycling of steel and other scrap metal products.
Inland Steel Products Inc. is looking for a reliable Labourer to add to its Non Ferrous team. If you have what it takes and are looking for a great opportunity to work within a forward-thinking organization please apply today.
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
- A supportive workplace that fosters professional growth
- Training that will prepare you to succeed in the workplace
- Opportunity for advancement
- Competitive wages, benefits and retirement plan
- A safety focused workplace
- A family like atmosphere
- Unload and assist with weighing in and sorting of non-ferrous material
- Receive, process, package, weigh and load non-ferrous material
- Direct customers to appropriate areas
- Conduct and document daily safety checks
- Perform basic daily maintenance
- Participate in the development of hazard assessments and safe work practices
What we are looking for
- Proficient communication ability
- Mechanical Inclination and aptitude
- Forklift experience
- Team player
- Physically able to perform a labour intensive job
Thank you to all those who apply, we will do our best to contact all applicants.
Your application was submitted successfully.