Inland Steel Products Inc. is a founding member of the Canadian Association of Recycling Industries and has been a leading-edge recycler for 50 years. Inland Steel utilizes the latest material handling technology to help contribute to a cleaner, healthier environment through recycling of steel and other scrap metal products.
As a growing business, Inland Steel Products Inc. is looking for a professional truck driver with experience and that is maintenance minded to join its team. If you have what it takes and are looking for a great opportunity to work within a forward-thinking organization please apply today.
Schedule: 40 hours per week with opportunity for overtime when busy.
General office hours: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm; Monday to Friday
- An excellent fleet that is well maintained
- Competitive wages and benefits
- A safety focused workplace
- A family like atmosphere
- Haul material safely
- Perform daily inspections and maintenance of trucks and trailers
- Provide excellent customer service
- Report equipment needing maintenance and repair
- Class 1A license
- Flat deck experience (Preferred)
- Experience with Super B (Preferred)
- Safe driving record verified by a current drivers abstract
- Physically able to perform work without restriction
- Working knowledge of highway transport regulations
- Ability to work overtime
- Operate on a flexible schedule
Thank you to all applicants that apply. We will do our best to reach out to all applicants.
Your application was submitted successfully.