Inland Steel Products Inc. is a founding member of the Canadian Association of Recycling Industries and has been a leading-edge recycler for 50 years. Inland Steel utilizes the latest material handling technology to help contribute to a cleaner, healthier environment through recycling of steel and other scrap metal products.
Inland Steel Products Inc. is looking for a Journey Person Truck & Trailer Mechanic. If you have what it takes and are looking for a great opportunity to work within a forward-thinking organization please apply to
- All tools required to perform job
- A supportive workplace that fosters professional growth
- Competitive wages and benefits
- A safety focused workplace
- A family like atmosphere
- Perform preventative and reactive maintenance on a wide variety of trucks and trailers
- Journeyperson qualification
- Welding experience considered an asset
- Ability to work a flexible schedule (overtime & weekends)
- Firm knowledge of hydraulics, electronics, and diesel engines
- Knowledge of truck and trailer guidelines an asset
- Ability to travel
- Must possess a valid drivers license
- 1A drivers license would be an asset
Thank you to all applicants that apply. We will do our best to reach out to all applicants.
Your application was submitted successfully.